ABC company, XYX studio, Melbourne Design House will share their experience and insight includes a broad introduction to what to do and how to do it as a designer – when protecting creative concepts and business ideas.
• Where to start & definitions
• Design registrations – pros / cons / how & what to know
• ‘Replica’ designs – problems / solutions / facts / case studies
• Copyright – basic introduction / overview of costs / definitions / ‘how to’
• Trademark, business registrations, Social Media
• Why protect your business and products, a simple ‘how to’
Free admission, please click here for registration.
DATE 5 Dec 2018 TIME 7-9pm VENUE Room 101, 7 Mallory Street